Friday, December 12, 2008

MLNA NEW MEMBER BENEFIT SHELL OIL FLEET PLUS CARD


MLNA MEMBERS SPECIAL FLEET OFFER
EARN 3%
Start saving money
• Save 3% off your fuel purchases!
• Monthly minimum requirements waived.
• Monthly program fee waived.
• No fees for additional cards.
Track expenses and control costs.
• Easy-to-use management reports.
• Track purchases by vehicle, driver and department.
• Optional odometer prompt.
• Purchase restrictions: fuel only; fuel & oil only; fuel, oil & maintenance or no restrictions
• One-station cards - a convenient option for Shell stations you visit frequently.
Enjoy added convenience.
• Driver prompts limit access to authorized users.
• Drivers can pay at the pump and get back on the road quickly.
• Accepted at thousands of Shell locations nationwide.
• Accepted at participating Jiffy Lube® locations.
• Manage your account and monitor unbilled transactions online 24/7.
CONTACT Shell Fleet Center for an application today!
Fax the completed application to 1-800-767-1325 or mail to:
Shell Fleet Card Center
P. O. Box 340
Layton, UT 84041-9990
Questions about the Shell Fleet Plus Card? Call 1-972-653-3127
* Maximum diesel rebate is $300 per month ($10,000 in purchases x 3%).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who passions to try different stuff. Currently I'm fabricating my personalized photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I am using the net as the only path to acheive this. I came across a really amazing site that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not really sure about how correct the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have experience with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I'd highly value it, because I really love solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people rock.